Preliminary title. Cite as: Universiteitsbibliotheek Utrecht Hs. 687 (Hs 4 H 17). According to one ex libris, owned by Werboldus Overstege de Campis, professor in Medicine, who gave the manuscript to the Carthusians of St. Salvator (Nieuwlicht/Nova Lux), Utrecht, in 1459, when he entered their monastery. K. van der Horst, Illuminated and decorated medieval manuscripts in the University Library, Utrecht. An illustrated catalogue. Maarssen / 's-Gravenhage 1989. P. 43 nr. 154, afb. 656-657.